[pianotech] Web Site Usefullness

Dave Davis dave at davispiano.com
Sat Oct 24 21:45:46 MDT 2009

Hi Patrick,

I have had a website in the Seattle area for 7 years and it is a primary source of new business. I hired Barb Barasa, RPT to update it last year, and I get many compliments on it. She does good work, and will be teaching a class at the Pacific NorthWest Conference in March. (shameless promo) I highly recommend having a website and highly recommend Barb Barasa's work.

Best regards,

Dave Davis, RPT
PNWC 2010 Conference Director
www.pnwcptg.org