[pianotech] New shop lighting and accessories

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Wed Oct 14 14:28:27 MDT 2009

How 'bout some pics of the bare drawing board?  Better ideas may spring
up! (although I like what's being suggested so far.  Light light light!!

Paul

From:
barbara at pitchperfectpianos.com
To:
"PTG" <pianotech at ptg.org>
Date:
10/14/2009 01:59 PM
Re: [pianotech] New shop lighting and accessories

Thank you, everyone for your responses and wonderful advice for how to
light and construct my new shop. Right now, I only have a desk, some
shelves and a pegboard with a few tools. My husband and his dad are going
to install the wiring for the lights and electrical outlets some time
within the next month. (That should be interesting <grin>). I'll
definitely be drawing up a blueprint and will probably have some help with
that as we hire a contractor to frame out the walls and put up the
insulation and drywall to section out the basement. The additional
suggestions about the sound-proofing, rubberized floors, sockets on the
ceilings, etc. were all great tidbits of advice I never would have thought
of until it's too late. Thanks again to everyone for your input. It's a
blessing to have such great group of experienced technicians willing to
selflessly share their knowledge to help another fellow colleague.
Barbara Nobbe, RPTPitch Perfect859-489-4793barbara at pitchperfectpianos.com