[pianotech] Scheduling

Rob Mitchell tpa2sfr at pacbell.net
Wed Oct 7 10:40:47 MDT 2009

I try to get two things from every customer before I leave: an email address
(if I don't already have it) and the next booking.  If they are willing to
make an appointment, I write it down on the back of another business card
and hand it to the customer.

But I've learned to view those 6 month-out appointments as tentative, at
best.  I always reconfirm with the customer a couple of weeks before the
appointment.  Even then, I show up sometimes and get the blank, "oh, was
that today" look.

Rob

Mitchell Piano Service

(415) 994-1030