[pianotech] errata

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Wed Oct 7 12:48:45 MDT 2009

I was allowed the relatively rare experience of tuning a
Kohler & Campbell this morning, after spending a few minutes
turning the music desk back around where it belongs. I sort of
doubt the case designer, one Jorgen G. Hansen according to a
decal inside, would have approved of how I found it.

The second photo is something I noticed tuning it. A ten year
warranty, but, nope, no serial number. Very tricky to file
warranty claims, I'd bet.
Ron N