[pianotech] Young Chang & Weber Grands: ActionClicking/KnockingUpon Quick Key Release

Marcel Carey mcpianos at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 5 04:37:04 MDT 2009

One other source of noise I found on these is the repetition lever's leather contact point with the drop screw. When the repetition springs are a little strong, it can make quite a bit of noise. Just try pushing down on the rep leaver and letting it go to see if this is the noise bothering you. This way, you take all the other factors out of the equation.

Marcel Carey

Sherbrooke, QC