[pianotech] Warranties

Israel Stein custos3 at comcast.net
Thu Oct 1 20:22:17 MDT 2009

Well, David, would you trust advice from a lawyer who has to tune pianos
in order to pay his office rent?  ;-)

Anyway, my policy is that I don't let lawyers tune my piano, and I don't
ask piano tuners for legal advice.

It's funny, don't you think, how we get all bent out of shape any time a
client dares to to turn a screw or glue a keytop on a piano - but think
nothing about seeking advice from piano tuners who like to play amateur
lawyer? We offer professional services on pianos and turn our noses up
at amateurs who "roll their own", yet we think nothing of playing
amateur lawyer, accountant, tax expert etc. etc. etc.ourselves...

Ironic...

Israel Stein