[pianotech] Warranties

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Thu Oct 1 21:41:24 MDT 2009

Perhaps not trust it but I’ll read it if it’s free.  I’m asking wondering if anyone has consulted with an attorney for the answer.  I haven’t but the issue has come up.

BTW, I encourage my customers (if they are so inclined) to take on what they can with the caveat that if I have to fix what they break they still get charged.  I think all pianists should be able to make a simple regulation correction, clean up a unison, adjust a pedal, retrieve a dropped pencil, identify and be able to point to the key slip and the fall board.   It’s not going to hurt my business.  Too bad the music academy game is see how few of the piano tech classes (if they’re offered) you can attend and still pass.

David Love

www.davidlovepianos.com