[pianotech] Better Clientele?

Duaine Hechler dahechler at att.net
Tue Jan 15 18:29:06 MST 2013

Phil,

Watch it... Phil.....You are treading on dangerous territory........

Speaking of territory - YOUR statement is CATEGORICALLY FALSE - BECAUSE it all depends on YOUR PART OF THE COUNTRY - and
- how many times - and - ways do I - have - to - keep - saying - this !!!!!!

"finding me because I'm an RPT" - well, HIP HIP HOORAY FOR YOU ........................

RPT - or - not.    NOT ONE of my customers have found me via the PTG website (Not even when I was in charge of the St.
Louis chapters' website and - I - made it a point to list - NON-RPT's (Associates) !!!!!

FURTHERMORE, NOT ONE OF MY CUSTOMERS (13 YEARS' WORTH) HAVE - EVER - MENTIONED - ANYTHING - ABOUT - RPT or what it
stands for !!!!!

All have been by word of mouth (referrals), or direct advertising (by ads in program books, flyers and such) and
indirect advertising (Yellow Book, my website, etc)

SO, PLEASE, like Wim, not more if THIS kind advise unless you know EXACTLY what you are talking about.

Thank you, Duaine.

--
Duaine Hechler
Piano, Player Piano, Pump Organ - Tuning, Servicing & Rebuilding