[pianotech] Better Clientele?

Duaine Hechler dahechler at att.net
Tue Jan 15 18:35:14 MST 2013

<Becoming an RPT - CAN NOT DIRECTLY correlate to having a better clientele and better pianos.>

Not to get in the middle of this lovers quarrel...but this statement is categorically false.

Furthermore, IF this IS the case - I want to see HARD, UNBIASED, HOME OFFICE STATISTICS .....................

Duaine

--
Duaine Hechler
Piano, Player Piano, Pump Organ - Tuning, Servicing & Rebuilding