[pianotech] Better Clientele?

Phil Bondi phil at philbondi.com
Tue Jan 15 13:04:29 MST 2013

Duaine said:

<Becoming an RPT - CAN NOT DIRECTLY correlate to having a better clientele
and better pianos.>

Not to get in the middle of this lovers quarrel...but this statement is
categorically false.
85% of the calls I get from people finding me because I'm an RPT(from the
PTG website) own Grands. That alone doesn't absolutely relate to a
"better clientele" but it does relate to a better return of service down
the road for me - hence - better clientele.

Your mileage may vary, but I doubt by much.

..now I'll leave you 2 alone,

-Phil