[pianotech] SnS M

Paul Milesi paul at pmpiano.com
Wed May 23 11:03:42 MDT 2012

Thanks, David.  Interesting.  So I suppose the cord used must be selected
for quite a tight fit, of the appropriate diameter.

Paul Milesi RPT
Washington DC
(202) 246-3136 Cell/Text
paul at pmpiano.com
http://www.pmpiano.com

From:  David Boyce <David at piano.plus.com>
Date:  Wednesday, May 23, 2012 12:34 PM
To:  PTG Pianotech List <pianotech at ptg.org>
Subject:  Re: [pianotech] SnS M

 You could glue it in in the way you suggest, yes.  But when I have removed
old flange cord in order to replace broken springs, I've never found the old
cord to have been glued. And if the old cord lasted a hundred years (i tune
a lot of old pianos!) without glue, why shouldn't the new?

 Best regards,

 David.
 www.davidboyce.co.uk <http://www.davidboyce.co.uk>