[pianotech] SnS M

David Boyce David at piano.plus.com
Wed May 23 10:34:04 MDT 2012

You could glue it in in the way you suggest, yes.  But when I have
removed old flange cord in order to replace broken springs, I've never
found the old cord to have been glued. And if the old cord lasted a
hundred years (i tune a lot of old pianos!) without glue, why shouldn't
the new?

Best regards,

David.
www.davidboyce.co.uk