[pianotech] "Tune your Go#h D##n Piano!"

Dale Erwin erwinspiano at aol.com
Wed May 23 13:08:43 MDT 2012

Bully...Dude?

Dale Erwin... RPT
 Mason & Hamlin/Steinway/U.S pianos
www.Erwinspiano.com
209-577-8397

-----Original Message-----
From: David Boyce <David at piano.plus.com>
To: pianotech <pianotech at ptg.org>
Sent: Wed, May 23, 2012 9:28 am
Subject: Re: [pianotech] "Tune your Go#h D##n Piano!"

              David, I will admit to the occasional      "dagnabbit!".....

      Dale, "brilliant" got big in the UK quite a few years ago. As in      "Oh, that's brilliant!" meaning, I suppose, something like "just      shining with excellence".  "Awesome" has been imported from the      USA in recent years and in UK usage is somehow rather charming.

      David, Dale, et al, (whoever Al is), I have enjoyed these      responses, of great humorous sophistication!  And our mono-wheel      friend reckons we don't have a sense of humour!

      Best wishes,

      David.
      www.davidboyce.co.uk