[pianotech] phenomana - experiment.

Duaine Hechler dahechler at att.net
Tue May 15 17:22:31 MDT 2012

I have another experiment - it's called "repeatable" tunings.

I put out a challenge to ANY aural tuning to do "repeatable" tunings ?!

Say a customer likes his/her piano tuned a "certain" way and you tune it every six months.

I bet ANY amount of money, that, even the best aural tuner, CAN NOT tune the piano EXACTLY the same in another six months.

Whereas, an ETD tuner, CAN create the EXACT same tuning over, and over, and over, and over, etc.

The aural tuner can even use an ETD for checking the notes and graphs, etc.

OK, who is up for it ?????

--
Duaine Hechler
Piano, Player Piano, Pump Organ
dahechler at att.net
www.hechlerpianoandorgan.com
--
Home&  Business user of Linux - 11 years