[pianotech] estimated fees

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Sat Mar 31 20:35:56 MDT 2012

And as good FREE Americans we all know we must obey the supreme Caesar or
the terrorists will win.

Dean

Dean W May                        (812) 235-5272 voice and text

PianoRebuilders.com           (888) DEAN-MAY

Terre Haute IN 47802           Give us a LIKE on Facebook! Go to
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/PianoRebuilderscom/137780082943148>
PianoRebuilders.com

  _____