[pianotech] estimated fees

Paul Williams pwilliams4 at unl.edu
Sat Mar 31 15:42:58 MDT 2012

There you go talking prices. Be careful!  Just advise from a long time tech.  You could possibly try to talk to some local techs in your area privately, but I really really wouldn't put it out here for all to see.

It really does depend on where you are. Midwest prices are not anything like the east or west coasts, and the bigger the popuations your in, then the prices increase accordingly. New York, LA, Seattle are going to be the highest, lincoln NE is not so high.  Since I'm full time at Univ of Nebraska, the last thing I want to do at the end of the day or on weekends is tune another piano.  So,…I price it like one of the above big cities! Once in awhile, they bite, but usually ask for referrals.  I don't blame them! We have several great techs in the area that will do a great job.

Paul T Williams RPT