[pianotech] Estimated fees

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 31 19:01:14 MDT 2012

Norbert asked: "Understood, just meaning rough estimates, kinda from - to
Thank you"

norbert,
What part of "We are not allowed to discuss prices, in any way, in this
forum or in any PTG forum"!!! It is against Fair Trades Laws, which is a
National/Federal thang!<G> As has been discussed, if you, as a potential
customer, ask any technician, privately what he will/can charge, for a
specific service,...that is allowed. It is not allowed for technicians to
discuss their fees with each other, on the oft-chance of raising the
question of "Price Fixing"! If you want more detail, then I would suggest
that you contact The PTG Home Office and they can send you documents about
all of that.
Regards,
Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain of the Tool Police