[pianotech] spinet fallboard support needed

Wally Scherer afinetune at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 5 09:08:19 MST 2012

Dear Fellow Techs,

A customer of mine has a Baldwin spinet with broken supports for the fallboard. These seem easy enough to make, but first I thought I'd see if anyone had an old "throw away" spinet of this type from which two fallboard supports could be salvaged. These are the wood (or nylon) pieces on which the ends of the fallboard sit and and upon which it slides as you open or close it. Pictures attached.

Thanks if anyone has a pair to spare. Please reply privately.

Wally
A FINE TUNE - Piano Tuning & Repairs
Wallace T. Scherer, piano technician, music educator
Serving professional and amateur musicians since 1979
5020 Canal Drive, Lake Worth, Florida, 33463-8014
Telephone: 561-432-4121
Web page: http://aftune.angelfire.com
FREE TICKETS: http://aftune.angelfire.com/freetics.html