[pianotech] spinet fallboard support needed

John Formsma formsma at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 13:17:29 MDT 2012

Can you perhaps glue it?

If not, be pretty easy to make, and you wouldn't have to wait.

John Formsma

On Monday, March 5, 2012, Wally Scherer <afinetune at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Dear Fellow Techs,
>
> A customer of mine has a Baldwin spinet with broken supports for the
fallboard. These seem easy enough to make, but first I thought I'd see if
anyone had an old "throw away" spinet of this type from which two fallboard
supports could be salvaged. These are the wood (or nylon) pieces on which
the ends of the fallboard sit and and upon which it slides as you open or
close it. Pictures attached.

--
John Formsma, RPT
Blue Mountain, MS