[pianotech] Birdcage pianos

Susan Kline skline at peak.org
Tue Jul 24 10:04:47 MDT 2012

Thanks, David!

One can instantly tell they are historical recordings, and not
just from the crackles. They add a lot of class, IMO. There's
no substitute for musical taste.

Professionally, this is a very wise move. You are offering proof
that you are musical and know pianists and recordings, but in
a subdued and non-arrogant way. Surely if someone is looking for
a piano tuner, they'd prefer someone who is musical and educated
about the history of performance on the piano! Someone who LIKES
pianos. Your whole site says that you like pianos.

Best,
Susan

P.S. I never knew Solomon's last name.