[pianotech] Young Chang

Douglas Gregg classicpianodoc at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 10:25:53 MDT 2012

Young Chang is still around. But be aware that they will pay a maximum
of $200 for the warranty job. I just had one that took two trips to
just get the action out. I had to go home to get some pry bars and
break the middle action brackets to get it out. It really needed some
serious regulation too. This piano was only played a few times and was
otherwise like new.
It should not have needed regulation due to wear and tear, but that is
their maximum payment.

Doug Gregg
Classic Piano Doc
Southold, NY