[pianotech] piano parts

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Thu Jul 12 05:49:38 MDT 2012

Better yet, just send Dale the neighbor hammer and shank. That will get you
the most accurate results. Rob the A0 A#0 hammers to put in their place
while you are waiting so the customer can still play it.

Next, find a tech in your area who replaces hammers and ask him for some
spares.

Dean

Dean W May                (812) 235-5272 voice and text

PianoRebuilders.com    (888) DEAN-MAY

Terre Haute IN 47802

  _____