[pianotech] piano parts

Tom Driscoll tomtuner at verizon.net
Thu Jul 12 06:38:26 MDT 2012

Marshall,
    Some time ago I bought a   Box-O-Hammers from one of the suppliers   (Pianotek? )
Anyway  it contains the leftovers from sets  and is a pretty good sampling for spot replacement.
 Some are bored ,some not but you can plug a bore hole and redrill to suit your need if necessary.
 The challenge is to voice the thing to blend, but that's another topic.
 Tom Driscoll