[pianotech] OT

Rob McCall rob at mccallpiano.com
Fri Dec 28 15:45:56 MST 2012

My vision is kind of strange I guess.  My left eye is near sighted a bit, but my right eye is far sighted. Throw in some astigmatism and I have the trifecta.  Although, it makes it easy to see close or far depending on which eye I close, however, the depth perception goes out the window when I do that... :-)

Regards,

Rob McCall

McCall Piano Service, LLC
www.mccallpiano.com