[pianotech] OT

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Sat Dec 29 08:28:03 MST 2012

I am very right eye dominant. If I have full strength contacts in both eyes
I can't read a thing. So I have a weaker prescription for the left eye
contact than what is called for. This enables me to read things without
reading glasses in a pinch and see things that are close a lot easier. I do
use reading glasses quite a bit, but I'm not stuck if I don't have them.

Dean

Dean W May                (812) 235-5272 voice and text

PianoRebuilders.com    (888) DEAN-MAY

Terre Haute IN 47802