[pianotech] groupon

Marshall Gisondi pianotune05 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 19 09:01:12 MST 2012

HI William & Jer,I am scheduling some of my regulars, but I'm having trouble getting them all called.  So I think that's a good option, to schedule a groupon or two and then a regular if I can. I have also moved people closer too if a customer flakes. I'll call and say , "Do you want me to come out today or tomorrow instad of Thursday etc. I don't t hink groupon would allow me to charge full rate if they purchase dit and they wanted it done right away.  then I might aget acused of bait and switch.   Jer, I think the massage therapy guy and I are different in that I have more control over the customer.  When I complete a tuning, I still have their contact info and can call them to schedule. Doe your friend keep a log of customers.  Also I make sure I do professional work and it's shows in the comments I received thus far.  Well have a good oneMarshall215-510-9400http://www.phillytuner.com