[pianotech] Your hippocampu

Jim Ialeggio jim at grandpianosolutions.com
Wed Aug 29 07:28:13 MDT 2012

This is interesting.  Tuning certainly has a way of quieting and
focusing my mind in a way that I only find in other meditative pursuits
like walking to a lovely bit of conservation land near home and sitting
quietly in my "secret meadow".  Honing in on the entire partial
structure, and bringing those 2 pitches together is such a pleasurable
exercise.

But how does this explain all those doddering inebriated pianah tooners
out there<G>?

--
Jim Ialeggio
jim at grandpianosolutions.com