[pianotech] Teflon -- OT

John Formsma formsma at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 14:17:29 MDT 2012

I don't think it's bad to be concerned about these things. In fact, I avoid
this and other stuff also. Eat organic food, etc. But, I try not to be
fanatical about it. E.g., If I run out of my non-flouride toothpaste, I'll
use some flouride toothpaste. When I eat at friends' houses, I don't ask
them if their food is organic. :-)

But, yeah, we're killing ourselves. And often corporations don't give a
flip about anything other than profits.

But Teflon works for what we need. I don't snort it. And I do on rare
occasions inhale real pipe or cigar smoke. Go figure. :-)

--
John Formsma, RPT
Blue Mountain, MS