[pianotech] Buffing plastic keys

Dave Doremus algiers_piano at bellsouth.net
Thu Aug 23 17:00:21 MDT 2012

Hi Paul, these are Kluge key sets as far as I know. They are definitely sharp, I've been to play it. I've no intention of replacing key tops. If they were ivory or bone I'd just hit that corner with a felt buffing wheel. I'm a little nervous about doing that with plastic, that's all. But yes, I probably should call Kent first..

---Dave Doremus
New Orleans