[pianotech] So there I was...peacefully

Terry Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Thu Aug 23 03:29:44 MDT 2012

So Jim, more info please. Maybe I'm missing something, but I don't understand your point. What kind of piano is/was this? Did it not have a continuous bend rim? A capo bar? Phony perimeter rivets? BTW - what is a real perimeter rivet?

I seriously do apologize - I probably just don't get it - I often have to have jokes that everyone else gets explained to me......  :-(

Terry Farrell