[pianotech] So there I was...peacefully

John Formsma formsma at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 20:02:31 MDT 2012

Next time you could do something similar to what some rednecks around here
do with their Toyota trucks. They leave the "yo" on, and peel off (or paint
over) the rest. I'd guess you could leave a very clever message on your
rebuilt piano.

Maybe leave the "Improved" and grind off enough of the "Repetition Action"
so it says "Improved by Jim."

OK, it's late. And my idea is corny. Sorry. But I'm pressing send anyway.
:-D

--
John Formsma, RPT
Blue Mountain, MS