[pianotech] Serial number help

Terry Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Thu Aug 2 12:44:45 MDT 2012

Hi Greg - Yes, YCs with serial numbers starting in "0" MAY be subject to the growing action bracket thing - that is the vintage where the problem existed. Keep in mind though, it's not a big job to replace them - and the action likely needs to be regulated anyway......

Value? Geesh, I'm not the best in the business for this but High/Low Retail might be $4K/$2K and High/Low Wholesale might be $2.5K/$1K (or less depending on condition). Probably doesn't do much for you - sorry. Please seek a more experienced opinion on pricing.

Terry Farrell