[pianotech] Samic k year

David Boyce David at piano.plus.com
Thu Aug 2 15:01:40 MDT 2012

I'm afraid the Musician's Piano Atlas (Supplement Number 2 covering 1984
- 2003) isn't any help either. It just has the same info as you
describe, (presumably you're using Pierce?). I guess Samick have not
been very forthcoming about releasing serial number information.

Best regards,

David.
www.davidboyce.co.uk