[pianotech] Serial number help

Greg Newell gnewell at ameritech.net
Thu Aug 2 12:04:39 MDT 2012

Greetings listees,
	I wonder if someone out there might be able to help me. I have a
customer who wants me to buy his Young Chang grand or at least sell it for
him on consignment or, worst case, store it for a while. I'm concerned that
this piano might fall within the serial number group that had the growing
action brackets. He forwarded the following info;
Brand:  Young Chang
Size:  5'3"
Model:  G157
Serial:  G 044178
Also, for those who have this info "off the cuff" could you venture a range
of retail or wholesale pricing for a piano that is cosmetically in very good
shape. I can't venture a guess on the rest of its' condition as I haven't
seen it yet.
Thanks in advance for whatever you might be willing or able to offer. :-)

All the best,

Greg Newell
216-226-3791
216-470-8634