[pianotech] Rebuilding criteria (yeah, I changed the subject.<G>)

Dale Erwin erwinspiano at aol.com
Wed Aug 1 20:46:54 MDT 2012

Will
Dagnabit! Thar it is! The same stuff.....nobody's talkin'!<G>

 By the way Joe... I'm happy to talk as long as I don't have to cross swords with anyone.

I like the idea of having some guidelines especially if it can be for John Q publics consumption & protection. I am seeing a strong case of rewhatevering  on a short 1920 Knabe that may go legal at any moment. Ya know it was Juarez-0 ed or sama-rized and the board was doing a fantastic impression of a  Venetian blind before it got 16 yards of shims and the bottom O board painted black to hide the evidence. Heavy sigh.
 Action doesn't function either. Another dissatisfied internet buyer.
Man what does it take for people to figure this thing out.Sheesh!
Dale

Dale Erwin R.P.T.
Erwin's Piano Restoration Inc.
 Mason & Hamlin/Steinway/U.S. pianos