[pianotech] What?!!

Dale Erwin erwinspiano at aol.com
Wed Aug 1 11:29:52 MDT 2012

  Hi Bill
  Well said. Joe, you get the point, right?
 I have seen so many so called whatevered/rebuilt pianos that needed real comprehensive
 re-manufacturing or at least parts of it. And the clients all said ...It had been "rebuilt" SO I always ask what specifically has been done?
So I Believe it when I see it.... is my motto.
 Peace out dudes
Dale

Dale Erwin R.P.T.
Erwin's Piano Restoration Inc.