[pianotech] What?!!

William Monroe bill at a440piano.net
Wed Aug 1 11:20:27 MDT 2012

Joe,

You're being thick.  If you want to toss curses around then I'd suggest you
know DAMN well that there are so many ideas of what a "rebuild" entails.
 Grow up.  No one is threatening you or even suggesting you don't know your
business.  What is being suggested is that to say that a piano was
"rebuilt" does nothing to tell us what was done to the piano, and therefore
makes all the comparisons you have tossed off completely useless.

You're not the victim here, Joe, you're just not providing any useful
information.  Try thinking realistically about all the pianos you've seen
that have been "re-whatevered."  I'll guarantee you someone along the line
said they were rebuilt.

Get on with it and provide some useful information.

WRM