[pianotech] QR Codes??

Joseph Giandalone rufy at rcn.com
Sat Apr 28 12:37:06 MDT 2012

What those 2 guys wrote: Me, too.

What's the point of making phones smarter when it allows people to be stupider?

Why in the world would anyone want an automated dictator to tell them when and where to steer their car and forego the delights of studying (and to some degree internalizing) a good ol' paper-printed roadmap?

Who (and why) wants to know each instance of and make a decision dozens of times a day about whether or not to receive or respond to an attempted contact, written or spoken?

Why are smart-phoners so uncomfortable in their own skin and solitude that they can't luxuriate in the knowledge that their solitude and their own trains of thoughts are going to remain unbroken for a spell?

Why would anyone who knows how to tune a piano want to make the job more tedious and abstract by responding to blinking electronics rather than to warm musical tones floating directly into one's ears?

I better stop.

Joseph Giandalone, RPT
Conway, MA