[pianotech] scenic overlook parking

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Sat Apr 28 19:47:29 MDT 2012

I see I'm not the only one this thing scared. No rail, four foot drop to
the floor, and no wheel brakes or restraint of any sort to keep anyone
from giving it the passing nudge that would send it over. That's
apparently it's "garage", and has been for some time. Terrifying! I told
them I'd look it over once someone else got it on the stage where I
could get at it. Meanwhile, I'll be right over there....

Amazing!
Ron N