[pianotech] Glue study-Tight bond 50 and Assembly 65 PVA

paul bruesch paul at bruesch.net
Thu Apr 19 05:28:21 MDT 2012

Titebond M&T has been discussed a lot and is used for hammers. But if you
bought it "a couple years ago" you might want to go buy some fresh. Its
shelf life is not real great. There was a discussion earlier this year on
the new pianotech forum about it, and about how to tell its manufacture
date.

Paul Bruesch
Stillwater, MN