[pianotech] priorities

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Tue Apr 10 09:55:50 MDT 2012

LOVE IT!!

I service a 60 mile radius mostly and have my favorite coffee
shops/restaurants to hang out in. I used to work in an office environment
with everyone looking over your shoulder and keeping track of how much time
you put in (even though I was supposed to be salaried). I don't need or want
that anymore. A missed appointment is now just another opportunity to enjoy
life!

Dean

Dean W May                        (812) 235-5272 voice and text

PianoRebuilders.com           (888) DEAN-MAY

Terre Haute IN 47802           Give us a LIKE on Facebook! Go to
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/PianoRebuilderscom/137780082943148>
PianoRebuilders.com

  _____