[pianotech] priorities

Michael Magness ifixpiano at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 19:22:58 MDT 2012

On Tue, Apr 10, 2012 at 10:55 AM, Dean May <deanmay at pianorebuilders.com>wrote:

> ****************
>
> LOVE IT!!****
>
> ** **
>
> I service a 60 mile radius mostly and have my favorite coffee
> shops/restaurants to hang out in. I used to work in an office environment
> with everyone looking over your shoulder and keeping track of how much time
> you put in (even though I was supposed to be salaried). I don’t need or
> want that anymore. A missed appointment is now just another opportunity to
> enjoy life!****
>
> ** **
>
> *Dean***
>
> Dean W May                        (812) 235-5272 voice and text****
>
> PianoRebuilders.com           (888) DEAN-MAY         ****
>
> ************Terre Haute******** ******IN****** ******47802**
> Give us a LIKE on Facebook! Go to PianoRebuilders.com<https://www.facebook.com/pages/PianoRebuilderscom/137780082943148>
> ********
>   ------------------------------

I had one of those calls this morning, I was in the shop for the morning my
first tuning wasn't 'til noon established customer(2nd call)then another at
2 new customer in a small town about 15 miles from me. About 8:00 the phone
rang, it was the noon customer, he wasn't going to be home after all he had
to stay at work. I told him I understood & we could re-schedule soon.
Why? He's a fireman at the local military base, they work 24 on 24 off only
he was being held over for a 2nd 24.
You always have to cut the firemen some slack, right? Besides it's his
significant other's piano, an RX-2!

Mike

--

I think we are a product of all our experiences.
Sanford I. Weill<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/s/sanfordiw283095.html>

Michael Magness
Magness Piano Service
608-786-4404