[pianotech] priorities

Delwin D Fandrich del at fandrichpiano.com
Mon Apr 9 11:13:16 MDT 2012

Yes, we do. My rule is 24 hours’ notice but I’ll (usually) accept the night before.

And your time was wasted unless you had planned on having a completely nonproductive day in your shop.

ddf

Delwin D Fandrich

Piano Design & Fabrication

6939 Foothill Court SW, Olympia, Washington 98512 USA

Phone  360.515.0119 — Cell  360.388.6525