[pianotech] estimated fees

Heritage Pianos excelpianos at telus.net
Mon Apr 2 12:34:39 MDT 2012

William:

Thank you - no need to talk in a somewhat authoritative tone here..

As dealer we like to work together with piano professionals and can all
learn from each other on occasion.

In this case we had made a simple inquiry seeking "approximation" for fair
payment for work completed.

None of the named statutes and  provisions of the U.S. Anti Trust Laws
related "exclusion" "price fixing"  etc had anything to do with our question

>From the many replies received privately we are pleased to learn that our
own estimate had not been off by too much.

This is all we had seek to establish.

Thank you very much again, apologies to all those who saw this creating a
stir..

Sincerely

Norbert Marten

Heritage Pianos