[pianotech] General (was Chicago Radio Ads)

Duaine Hechler dahechler at att.net
Mon Oct 31 17:20:30 MDT 2011

Gerald, et all,

For the record, I'll stop bitchin' about RPT, aural tuning and related, when persons on this list stop putting down
Associates and ETD tuners because, for what ever reason, are NOT becoming RPT's !

And, YES, I still work my ass off to learn more about piano technology, etc. to become an excellent technician -
especially in my field of expertise.

So put that in your pipe and smoke it,
Duaine

--
Duaine Hechler
Piano, Player Piano, Pump Organ
dahechler at att.net
www.hechlerpianoandorgan.com
--
Home&  Business user of Linux - 11 years