[pianotech] General (was Chicago Radio Ads)

Gerald Groot tunerboy3 at comcast.net
Mon Oct 31 17:59:29 MDT 2011

Duaine,

I have read and listened to your constant complaining for months on end now.
This is the first time, I'm complained about it.  Many people have asked you
repeatedly to zip it but, you could care less what others think.  Therefore,
do not expect us or me, to care what you think either.

As I said, being an RPT should have its perks.  Just as being a Doctor or,
having taken and passed the exams to become one, gave the doctor certain
perks.

Learning off from us, for free, certainly has its perks doesn't it....
Join?  Not interested?  Not going to join?

Al,

DO NOT post anything that I say on the PTG forum, on the pianotech list.
That is, <HERE.> It was posted on the forum intentionally.  Nobody has my
permission to do that.

Jer