[pianotech] key sticking

KeyKat88 at aol.com KeyKat88 at aol.com
Tue Oct 18 21:32:45 MDT 2011

Greetings,

          In this work, its usually something logical like that. As you get
more experience, confidence grows and one actually looks forward to 'saving
the day' for a customer. Keep up the good work. I remember being worried
about 5 keys in a spinet that were stuck. Here I found a small plastic toy
rhinocerous - tusks and all  - fallen down behind the sticker wires, it looked
like he was in a cage at the zoo.

Julia Gottshall,
Reading, PA

In a message dated 10/18/2011 7:39:43 PM Eastern Standard Time,