[pianotech] Help with a Young Chang plate

J. Stanley Ryberg jstan40 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 14 13:30:05 MDT 2011

Thanks so much, Patrick, Dean, Will and Larry.  I've passed these suggestions along to my friend.  Personally, I think the two best options are the repair angle and craigslist, though I know he has an aversion to craigslist, generally.  If there are other suggestions out there, we'd appreciate your thoughts.

Will, he didn't mention a problem with tuning stability and I think he would have, had such been the case.  I've asked the question and will report back.  I've also asked about the warranty situation.