[pianotech] Help with a Young Chang plate

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Thu Oct 13 16:49:08 MDT 2011

In today's economy big ticket items like grand pianos are going unbelievably
cheap. I've purchased 2 really nice Pramberger Young Changs about that age
for less than $4k. You won't be able to buy a plate and install it for less
than that. I'd recommend keeping an eye on Craig's List, get the Craigs List
Reader Pro search engine- there is a free version.

Dean

Dean W May                        (812) 235-5272 voice and text

PianoRebuilders.com           (888) DEAN-MAY

Terre Haute IN 47802           Give us a LIKE on Facebook! Go to
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/PianoRebuilderscom/137780082943148>
PianoRebuilders.com

  _____