[pianotech] Bridge cap epoxy

Delwin D Fandrich del at fandrichpiano.com
Tue Nov 29 12:16:03 MST 2011

Heat will also weaken epoxy. Use a thin coating epoxy such as that made by
System Three.

ddf

Delwin D Fandrich

Piano Design & Fabrication

6939 Foothill Court SW, Olympia, Washington 98512 USA

Phone  360.515.0119 - Cell  360.388.6525

del at fandrichpiano.com  <mailto:del at fandrichpiano.com> - ddfandrich at gmail.com